Our mission is to provide you with personalized, high-quality care. We are dedicated to improving and maintaining your health through preventative care and treating chronic diseases.
Our goal is to improve and maintain your overall health and to empower you with an understanding of your condition and wellness plan.
The following is a list of items you must bring to the appointment.
NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK COMPLETELY FILLED OUT AND SIGNED.
Please Download file below and print out – 8 total pages.
1. Patient Information form. Fill out insurance section entirely and sign and date.
2. Patient Intake form. Answer all questions even if they do not apply.
3. Medication form. Fill out name of medicine, strength, and how often you take medication. Do not fill out refill column.
4. Narcotics Agreement - sign and date.
6. Office Policies. Read carefully the sections on no show policy and insurance. Form is two pages. Please note that the no show fees apply to new patients as well as established patients.
PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID AND INSURANCE CARD. WE DO NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OF INS. CARDS.
You must bring all paperwork to the appointment. If you fail to bring any of the above items, we will need to reschedule you.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment or you will be rescheduled.
Due to the size of our waiting room only ONE person may accompany patient. Please do not bring any children with you that are not being seen by the doctor.
You may be asked to take extra persons accompanying you down to lobby.
NO FOOD OR DRINK PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN OUR OFFICE